Welcome!

I tweet, I text, I chat, I discuss and now apparently I blog. I thought I would be part of the cool kids group and finally share some of my ramblings (which are very frequent and very scrambled) about a topic very dear to my heart... Sports! While most kids got ready for school watching cartoons in the mornings, I was watching SportsCenter. This was so that I could inform the world of who did what in the world of sports last night since as kids we were in bed before many of the west coast games even started.

I am not saying that this will be the most inciteful, inspiring, thought provoking blog you probably read, but I hope to make it atleast enjoyable. Keep in mind these are "ramblings" (not to be confused with that team in Atlanta, whom I don't particularly care for). I tend to write in stream of consciousness, but I will try to keep this under control to keep it readable. Also note, I don't do grammar! Sorry Mrs King, Mrs Collins and any other English teacher that I had as I destroy your handiwork with every keystroke.

A few Ground Rules: The teams I support in no particular order Braves, Falcons, Hawks, UGA, Arsenal FC, Berry College, Thrashers, Ducks (NHL), Duke, Orioles, and USMNT (soccer). If I have a slant towards certain teams, you can reference this for explanation. I will cover just about any and every sport as I know and love them all, just ask my wife.

So, in my head it's Gameday Everyday!

1 Response to "Welcome!"

  • Michael Smith Says:

    Nice! So I'll be in charge of pointing out every spelling/grammar error you incur as you blog.

    Looking forward to being in-the-know on all things sport - courtesy of Andy Edwards!


Post a Comment